Wheel for Sliding Door
Sliding door wheels are rollers that are installed on the bottom or top of a patio door and are held in place by a track. Rollers attached to sliding doors are wheels for sliding door that allow the doors to open and close smoothly. At Ideal Barn Doors, this wheel sliding door is one of our most popular hardware pieces.
Our classic black sliding door wheel series barn door hardware is most popular kit. They are simple, Elegant and built to last. The hardware kits are crafted from premium materials.
The Large Wheel Side Mount Barn Door Hardware Kit includes all needed accessories for easy installation. We made a single track kit with a length of up to 3m to avoid the load-bearing problem caused by the interface. We can also customize and combine kits of various lengths according to the needs of customers to meet the requirements of various projects.
Wheel Sliding Door Set
- Black Large Wheel Side Mount(B09)
- Black powder coated
- Standard track length: 1.25-4M or custom the length
- Suit for timber doors, hollowcore doors up to 120kg
- No Joint Rail length up to 3M
- Easy to install, all fixings included
- Option: Softclose: no more slamming doors with the softclose
- Option: backing board: Easy Mount hardware to cavity wall with backing board
|Material||Iron and POM|
|Door Weight Capacity||120KG|
|For Door Thickness||35-45mm approx or custom made|
|All standard length screws|
If you need assistance with sliding door wheels, please give us a call and we will do our best to assist you.