Magic2 Uni sliding doors system
The original system for wooden doors 100% made in Italy
Magic2 Uni integrates all innovative features of Magic2 system, but it also allows to use of the system with economical industrial laminated panels with fixed standard height.
Thanks to Magic2 Uni all additional milling processing on the door has been totally eliminated. The tracks, indeed, are directly screwed on the top and on the bottom edge of the door.
With Magic2 Uni system is possible to realize standard doors with thickness from 38 to 44 mm.
|Max Door Width||Up to 43-1/4"||Up to 70-7/8"||Up to 70-7/8"|
|Min Door Width||25-3/4”|
|Door Thickness||From 1-1/8” to 2-1/2”|
|Type of Door||Wood|
|Door Position||In Front of Wall|
|Track Mounting||Wall Front|
|Door Mounting Method||Screw|
|Soft-Close Type||Both Ends Operation (Left or right-handed doors)|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Weight Capacity per Door||Max. 176 lb / 80 kg|
|Product Type||Hardware, Track|
Click here to open: PDF Installation Instruction
- Depending on the material a slight trace of wear may appear on the floor. Tile gaps are noticeable when moving the door.
- Always use instructions provided by the manufacturer / Ternoscorrevoli, as included with the product.
- Installation of the Product shall be executed by qualified individuals only, always ensuring that each product is securely installed using proper fixation methods, as appropriate for each applicable substratum.
- We trust that anyone installing these products has the required skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Milcasa Renovation LLC. expressively disclaims any liabilities for results obtained through improper use or installation.
- Always remove residues debris, dust (sawdust and/or aluminum cuttings scrap) from the rails using a dry cloth before installing the system.