If you are interested in a Hardwood Barn Door, we stock many designs and styles to suit your preference. Should you want something more unique, we also have a custom-made option, where you can let us know what you’re looking for and we design a Barn Door just for you. To do this, contact us with your specifications and we’ll get back to you with a free quote! Once the order is placed you can expect your custom Hardwood Barn Door in 2-6 weeks. Ideal Barn Doors also prides itself in our reasonably priced Hardwood Barn Doors; you can rest easy that you won’t be spending thousands! Once you’ve picked your Hardwood Barn Door, don’t forget our Barn Door Hardware. We have many options, from modern silver hardware to invisible door hardware, to further customise your chosen Hardwood Barn Door.
Want to place an order? It’s easy! Simple order online and we’ll ship it to you wherever you are in Australia!
Across any architectural style, The Moda Barn Door Collection offers a range of popular designs that add eye-catching character to any home. And they’re equally versatile in their application, being the ideal transition piece between rooms. A modern space saver, they can provide openness and fluidity or division and intimacy. Available in: American White Oak veneer that’s perfect for staining.
- Height: 2150, 2450mm ,Width: 1000mm,Thickness: 35mm Brace width: 115mm
- American White Oak Veneer
- Solid Construction
- Groove Bottom Rail
- Suits both left and right hand applications
- Materials: Hardwood Barn Doors uses Australian made raw materials ensures you receive a top quality product with a superior finish. You can also rest assured that the material adheres to strict Australian standards for health and safety.Ready to stain or paint
- Lead time: The lead time of the door will take about 1-2 weeks
If you are not sure about the size of the door you need, please leave us a message telling us your opening size and your needs, we will help you determine the design and provide a free quotation. Request a Quote online
This product is barn door only, hardware needs to be purchased separately.
Some barn doors are so large and heavy that our couriers need a second person to assist with unloading.