Step into Style and Comfort with Our Stunning Entrance and Internal Doors. Elevate Your Space with Handpicked Designs that Reflect Your Unique Taste.
Discover our exquisite range of external Meranti doors, meticulously crafted with a high specification engineered construction. These doors boast laminated timber stiles and rails, elevating their durability and resilience.
Engineered with precision, our external Oak doors are designed to enhance your space while ensuring unparalleled functionality. However, to maintain their exceptional performance and appearance, we recommend providing adequate protection against rain and direct sunlight exposure. This precaution will safeguard the longevity and preserve the stunning aesthetics of your door, ensuring your utmost satisfaction.
Elevate your house and experience the perfect fusion of sophistication and durability with our meticulously crafted external Meranti doors.
|6 Lite Frosted SOLID ENGINEERING DOOR|
|Door Construction||Solid timber engineered construction,|
|Veneer Timber||Oak Veneer|
|Glass||5mm Frosted Glaze tempered|
|Lipping||Solid Matching Timber|
|Finishing||Unfinished,ready to stain or paint|
Care & Maintenance
1. If the door needs to be trimmed, it must be trimmed equally from both sides. Each side of door may be trimmed up to a maximum of 5 mm for doors with lipping of 10 mm or more.
2. Under any circumstances, do not step on any of the door units. Some of the unit may contains glass making it fragile to pressure.
3. Avoid dragging and/or pulling the doors with each another. Our doors should be carried while being moved.
4. Interior doors should not be exposed to extremes of heat and/or humidity.Prolonged exposure of heat and/or humidity could cause damage to our
interior doors. To maintain the quality of our interior door on the storage,store it flat on a surface level in a dry and well ventilated building, where
the temperature and humidity could be controlled.
5. For the door installations, the use of 3 (three) hinges are recommended to achieve more rigidity and longevity.
6. Clean your door using a damp cloth. Do not hose or use chemicals or abrasives on your door. Lightly oil the hinges for optimum performance.
1. All surfaces should be cleaned and in dry condition before finishing.Sand off any handling marks.
2. After sanding, clean the door’s surfaces with a dry cloth to remove all remaining dust and/or debris.
3. Remove all handling marks, raised grain, scuffs and other undesirable blemishes by sanding it off in a horizontal motion with 120, 150 or 180 grit
sandpaper. Be careful not to cause cross grain scratches.
4. Pre-finished products must be re-sealed as above in areas where timber has been exposed during alterations. White primed products should be
sealed with a final top coat with particular attention paid to any areas where the priming has been removed.
5 . All of the doo r’s surfaces must be properly finished, including the top and bottom of external doors.
6. Oil based sealers or primer coats provide the best base coat for finishing.
Before picking up your order, please contact your local store to confirm stock availability.