Internal White Primed Collection
Step into Style and Comfort with Our Stunning Entrance and Internal Doors. Elevate Your Space with Handpicked Designs that Reflect Your Unique Taste.
Our internal doors range is designed with meticulous care and no compromise philosophy that results in a spectacular architecturalstatementfor your home.
Our home designed tobe visually impactful, and also built withutmost precision to guarantee the quality in each of our products.
Our white primed doors will give any home a modern and elegant interior solution. Our doors only need a topcoat color of your choice to finish and coupled with your choice of hardware will make a stunning statement in any home.
Elevate your house and experience the perfect fusion of sophistication and durability with our meticulously crafted external Meranti doors.
|Style||1P Shaker Prime|
|Door Construction||Primed Solid Core|
If you are not sure about the size of the door you need, please leave us a message telling us your opening size and your needs, we will help you determine the design and provide a free quotation. Request a Quote online
Care & Maintenance
1. If the door needs to be trimmed, it must be trimmed equally from both sides. Each side of door may be trimmed up to a maximum of 5 mm for doors with lipping of 10 mm or more.
2. Under any circumstances, do not step on any of the door units. Some of the unit may contains glass making it fragile to pressure.
3. Avoid dragging and/or pulling the doors with each another. Our doors should be carried while being moved.
4. Interior doors should not be exposed to extremes of heat and/or humidity.Prolonged exposure of heat and/or humidity could cause damage to our
interior doors. To maintain the quality of our interior door on the storage,store it flat on a surface level in a dry and well ventilated building, where
the temperature and humidity could be controlled.
5. For the door installations, the use of 3 (three) hinges are recommended to achieve more rigidity and longevity.
6. Clean your door using a damp cloth. Do not hose or use chemicals or abrasives on your door. Lightly oil the hinges for optimum performance.
1. All surfaces should be cleaned and in dry condition before finishing.Sand off any handling marks.
2. After sanding, clean the door’s surfaces with a dry cloth to remove all remaining dust and/or debris.
3. Remove all handling marks, raised grain, scuffs and other undesirable blemishes by sanding it off in a horizontal motion with 120, 150 or 180 grit
sandpaper. Be careful not to cause cross grain scratches.
4. Pre-finished products must be re-sealed as above in areas where timber has been exposed during alterations. White primed products should be
sealed with a final top coat with particular attention paid to any areas where the priming has been removed.
5 . All of the doo r’s surfaces must be properly finished, including the top and bottom of external doors.
6. Oil based sealers or primer coats provide the best base coat for finishing.
7. Select an appropriate top coat for the application, please also consider your final color choice for external doors, avoid dark colors. We recommend doors be finished with a Light reflective value of no less than 55%.